- Where do I park?
- Do you have a nursery?
- What are your services like?
- Do first time attenders have to stand up and say anything?
- Am I expected to put money in the offering plate?
- What should I wear ?
When you drive onto the campus, look for one of the parking area attendants or follow the signs to our “First Time Attender” parking. We also have a handicapped parking, as well as a shuttle if you park in the rear parking lot. As you enter the Main Worship Center, one of our greeters will be there to meet and direct you to our Welcome Center. Here you will be given a name tag and a Campus Map to help you navigate better. One of our greeters will be happy to take you to the appropriate age specific class or nursery as needed.
- Yes. Nurseries are provided for all services under the age of 4 years. Each nursery worker has completed a background check. Upon a secure check in of your infant, you will be assigned a number. Our nursery alert system allows us to notify you immediately should any need arises.
Our services are what is commonly called “southern gospel.” The worship music is a mixture of hymns of the faith and choruses. Our choir sings heartwarming, life-changing music. There is always special music from our trio or other soloists that will prepare your heart for the message. Pastor Wilson uses PowerPoint for all his messages which makes everything clear and understandable.
- No, you sure don’t. We will give you a First Time Attenders Prayer Request card and ask you to hold it so that one of our Care Team members can briefly meet you and pray specifically for your prayer request (in private) during the service. Pastor will acknowledge your attendance in order to allow our people the opportunity to give you a warm welcome.
If you are visiting with us, we don't expect you to put money in the offering, and you are welcome to just let it pass you by. If you consider Countryside as your church home, we'd love for you to prayerfully consider giving to CBC. You can give by check or cash during the service.
- We want you to feel comfortable. After all, we are thrilled that you're joining us and we want you to be more focused on the service than what you're wearing. Your dress should honor the Lord and follow what the Bible teaches. You will see some dressed casually while others prefer to still put on their "Sunday best," and that's fine too! We think you'll fit in no matter how you dress.